Supporting Share Your Holidays 2018
Published on December 8th, 2018
By Jennifer Oppriecht
SBA Gives is proud to announce that we were the 10th business overall for the NBC15 Second Harvest Drive donating 13,047 meals!
Steve Brown Apartments has consistently been in the top 10 list since 2014! In 2018, the top 10 Business Food & Fund Drive participants were:
- EPIC: 192,861 meals
- M3 Insurance: 44,388 meals
- Potter Lawson: 37,828 meals
- Dean Health Plan: 29,472 meals
- UW Health, Unity Point-Meriter, Quartz: 26,968 meals
- First Weber: 22,291 meals
- Suttle Straus: 18,723 meals
- American Transmission Co.: 15,198 meals
- Neckerman Insurance Services: 14,148 meals
- Steve Brown Apartments: 13,047 meals
We can’t thank our team and residents enough for all of their hard work and donations. You are truly making a difference in our local community this holiday season.