We get it, coming up with new date night ideas while quarantined is a difficult task. We’ve done the hard work for you and have come up with a list of ideas to help you plan the perfect at-home date…Read More
Today we are operating largely “business as usual,” With a few adjustments. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- We’re promoting and using responsible hygiene practices.
- Every team member is wearing a mask indoors and we ask that residents and guests do as well (this is mandated in our county).
- We’re maintaining good social distancing in all instances, whenever possible.
- Team members who feel ill are being asked to stay home as a precaution.
- We are using enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols at all of our offices.
- We’ve limited capacity in the common areas throughout our properties.
- We are an essential business and we have been taking care of our residents and maintaining our properties throughout the pandemic.
What this means for you:
Offices: All of our offices are open and staffed and we are available in person (following the expectations above), by phone, email, call, video call, or online chat.
Touring: We are showing apartments in person (following the expectations above) or online using video calls and virtual 3-D tours whenever available.
Move-In: We’re using expedited processes and relying on our Online Resident Portal to minimize contact and create a seamless experience at move-in time. Apartments are being sanitized prior to move in.
Work Orders: We are completing in-apartment work orders as requested and with permission, and using appropriate levels of PPE.
Thank you for your continued patience as we move through these challenging times, together. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and thank you for choosing Steve Brown Apartments.
The Safer at Home order that Wisconsin is currently under has obviously had a large impact on local businesses in the greater Madison area. As the smallest and most vulnerable businesses were told to close their doors to walk-in traffic,…Read More
Unfortunately, as the coronavirus crisis continues, the rates of unemployment, financial instability, and food scarcity are rising. Fortunately, there are resources and assistance available to those in need. Here’s an “in progress” list of options for you to research. Please…Read More