Are you ready for high-end boutique apartment living in beautiful Middleton? Brownpoint Reserve apartments combine condo quality finishes and stunning beauty, inside and out:
Each apartment is thoughtfully designed (and wired) with smart layouts and top of the line finishes: granite, stainless, custom cabinets. Each kitchen has a stately, 10-foot, custom granite topped island.
- Soaring ceilings and oversized living spaces, closets, and bedrooms
- High-quality flourishes like built in closet organizers, flex rooms, and full laundry rooms throughout
- Internet with speeds up to 1Gbit and electronic key or smartphone app access included
You’ll also find private spaces for reflection or relaxation, and small gathering spots for intimate get together’s throughout the community:
- Enjoy a relaxing weekend by the pond, next to the indoor/outdoor fireplace, by the secluded fire pit, or in our custom fitness center and studio.
- Connect with nature on our walking path or use it to connect up with the cross country ski trail at the neighboring golf course.
- Take a short walk to The Retreat and catch up on your reading in the living room, visit with friends on the screened in patio, or reserve the central room and host a game day cookout.
Brownpoint Reserve is located at 8860 Blackhawk Road in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our ideal location and mature landscaping create a sense of privacy and relaxation.
Plus, you’ll be close to great shopping and dining, local business parks, and recreation like golf and skiing, and more!
- One Bedroom – 762-1,041 sq. ft. – Early Bird Pricing, from $1,200
- One Bedroom with Den – 1,021-1,257 sq. ft. – from $1,475
- Two Bedroom – 1,172-1,407 sq. ft. – Early Bird Pricing, from $1,590
- Two Bedroom Townhouse – 1,133-1,466 sq. ft. – from $1,885
- Two Bedroom with Den – 1,202-1,532 sq. ft. – from $1,820
- Three Bedroom – 1,716 sq. ft. – from $2,225
- Three Bedroom Townhouse – 1,533-1,852 sq. ft – from $2,225
Early bird pricing is available for a limited time! Hurry – don’t delay and make sure to ask what discounts are available.
- Second floor flex spaces – create a craft room, yoga studio, or library of your own
- Space for a breakfast bar and a kitchen table
- Dining rooms with French doors for privacy
- Full laundry rooms
- Two story townhouse style layouts
Be among the first to call this exclusive address home!