Spacious Floorplans and Proximity to Madison: The Right Apartments in Verona, WI
For renters looking for a growing suburb in close proximity to Madison, Verona is the ideal choice. The mid-sized city is Dane County’s fastest growing city and it’s home to one of the country’s hottest tech companies, a thriving local business scene, excellent schools, abundant parks and recreation, and the scenic beauty of Wisconsin’s rolling hillsides.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Beautiful community room with kitchenette, fireplace and free wi-fi
- Corporate leases are available
- Fitness center with free wi-fi
- Heated underground parking is available
- Large grass courtyard with two community patios and grilling area
- Off street parking is plentiful
- Outdoor bike racks and free bike garage storage
- Peace of mind intercom entry
- Smoke free interiors and peace of mind intercom entry
- Trash and recycling rooms in the garage under each building
- Large dogs welcome – no size restrictions!
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, some lofted or with den
- Air conditioned comfort
- Dishwasher included
- Granite breakfast bar
- Large balconies and patios
- Luxury vinyl plank (wood) flooring throughout, carpeted bedrooms
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Personal in-unit washer/dryer
- Premium maple cabinets
- Programmable thermostat
- Spacious, open floor plans & high, 9-foot ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances, including range hood microwave
Verona, WI is located in Dane County. A suburb of Madison, located ten miles to the southwest, the 2010 population was 10,619, but the city is growing quickly.
Verona is home to EPIC, one of Dane County’s largest employers. The Verona Chamber of Commerce also is extremely active, with over 300+ chamber members.
Verona serves as a crossroads for the Military Ridge State Bike Trail and the National Ice Age trail. These trails run through the heart of the city. It also is home to hundreds of acres of parkland.
Schools in Verona
The Verona Area School District has a student body of approximately 4,927 students. The district is comprised of one high school, two middle schools, four elementary schools and three charter schools.
Things to Do in Verona
Verona hosts its annual festival, Hometown Days, the second weekend in June. The Ironman Wisconsin Triathlon also loops through Verona.
City Directory - Important Links
Tremendous resource to learn about all things Verona. Includes the following links:
- Government: Includes Administration, Elected Officials, City-Clerk and other Civic Departments.
- City Services: Includes Police, Fire, Library, Recreations and more.
- Community Information: Includes Community Services, Visitor Information, and Events Calendar.
- Business Resources: Includes Building Permit Services, Business Resources, Planning and Development
Gray's Tied House – 950 Kimball Lane
Relaxed brewpub offering brick-oven pizza & burgers plus house beers & soda in a spacious venue.Click Here
Sow's Ear Coffee & Yarn Shop - 125 S Main St
Warm, convivial yarn & knitting shop/cafe offering coffee, tea, sandwiches & pastries with tons of small town charm.Click Here
Jordandal Cookhouse - 600 W Verona Ave Suite 6
Wholesome, affordable, home style meals. All of the meat used is raised at their very own Jordandal Farms.Click Here
Pasquals Cantina - 100 Cross Country Rd
The cantina features a famous tequila bar and the Southwestern fare you've grown to love - but with a twist.Click Here
Military Ridge State Trail – Main Street
40-mile trail – formerly a military route dating back to 1855 – for biking & hiking alongside agriculture, woods & prairies.Click Here
The Purple Goose – 400 West Verona Ave
A specialty boutique offering women's and children's clothing, accessories and an ever-changing array of gifts.Click Here