1859 Monroe Street, Madison, WI
A Monroe Street Staple
Property Description: A single-story, up-to-date brick faced storefront with historic appeal. Great signage potential, plenty of metered street parking, and many large display windows on the face of the building.
Location Description: A high-visibility urban retail unit located in the middle of a busy, high-traffic shopping district. Surrounded by many local, long-term establishments including restaurants, retail stores, softgoods and coffee shops.
- Heavy pedestrian and auto traffic daily
- Located in a popular shopping district
- Excellent neighboring businesses
- Metered street parking out front
- High visibility signage potential
- Glass store front, perfect for retail displays
- Urban Retail Space
|Space||Occupant||Approx. Sq. Ft||Availability|
|1||Bloom Bake Shop||1,624 sq. ft||None|
For information on any of our commercial properties
GET IN TOUCH WITH ALYSSA HELLENBRAND-BEST
Call 608-255-7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org