Looking for a more cost-effective room for rent in Madison WI, but you’re not sure how to find a roommate? Our Roommate matching program can help you save on rent with an arrangement that works for everyone.
Lucky – Downtown Madison
Our downtown urban high-rise, located in the center of campus. Includes fully furnished rooms for rent in three- or four-bedroom apartments.Request a Tour
The Regent – Downtown Madison
Featuring 9-month leases, these furnished rooms for rent in Madison WI also include a fitness center and are close to the engineering campus and Camp Randall football stadium.Request a Tour
Highlander Apartments – Downtown Madison
In a great neighborhood with tree-lined streets and parks. You’ll get a private room for rent in a furnished, suite-style two-bedroom apartment on West Gilman Street.Request a Tour
Roommate Matching with RoomChoice!
At The Regent and Highlander, we lease our apartments by-the-bed, meaning you’ll share your space with roommates.
If you don’t already know who you want to live with, you’ll select your roommate using RoomChoice, an innovative online platform that uses a personality quiz to help you select a roommate. Here’s how it works:
- A month or two before move in RoomChoice will email you an invitation to find a roommate on their website
- You’ll build your own profile using an efficient but thorough questionnaire
- You’ll browse for potential roommates
- You’ll message and/or use social media to get to know potential roommates
- Confirm your roommate through the app and you’re all set – the whole online process can happen in an hour or less
With Steve Brown Apartments your match is easily made and based on shared likes (and dislikes) – no more rolling the dice on roommates!
Roommate matching at Lucky works a bit differently than The Regent and Highlander: At Lucky, we’ll provide you with a list of available rooms and you’ll work directly with the residents in those rooms to decide if you want to live together. It’s less about lifestyle, and more about convenience and savings!