301-303 West Verona Avenue, Verona WI
A New Downtown Verona, WI Mixed-Use Restaurant Opportunity
Introducing Mill District
Mill District is a city center that creates community through a mix of park and cultural spaces that blends activities and street-facing shops – all flanked by a blend of multi-family housing communities serving a variety of income levels.
Property Description: Find your perfect business fit in a brand new three story building with first floor storefronts located below high-end apartments. You’ll enjoy great visibility on busy West Verona Avenue, with plenty of parking and large display windows to draw visitors to your door.
The Mill District Development: This unique mixed use re-development is central to our vision of creating an inspiring, multi-generational, pedestrian-friendly community hub knit into the heart of Hometown, USA.
- An innovative breezeway design which includes a fireplace and seating and serves as a gateway to the adjacent city park.
- High visibility, foot traffic, and street traffic daily
- Ample street parking
- High visibility signage potential
- Large display windows
- Outdoor dining in two locations – patio and rooftop level – allows for private events and parties
Available Rental Spaces at Mill District
|Approx. Sq. Ft
|Tabby & Jacks
|Appx. 4,700 sq. ft.
|4,792 sq. ft. + 2,402 sq. ft. rooftop patio
and 1,784 sq. ft. ground level patio
– Base deal of $12.75 starting rent with white box delivery condition
– Tenant improvement allowance, if desired, can be scaled with rent
– NNN is estimated $3-$5 psf